February 15, 2011

Time to Forge Ahead

You know when you can see a pattern repeating over and over again.. man does it get annoying! So here I am again, w/o a job, gotta find a new place to live in a few weeks, money running out...

I am not upset by this. I'm just tired of it.

I've been here before and have built my life up around me to support my lack of material. I know I am strong. I am unattached to being 31 and not having certain things that others in my life have. I don't care that I don't have a house. I don't care that I'm still single. I don't care that the path ahead of me is misty... Why? Because the mist is rising.

I've spent my life digging inside. I've been digging and have struck gold many times. I took chances, moved out here, and have been a part of special, magical amazing endeavors and communities. I found the didgeridoo. And most important out of all of these things is I've found my own dance.

I am now part of a global conscious dance community that I can sink into anywhere, anytime and just let myself go on the dance floor.

This is all gold to me.

NOW, it's time to end a pattern and build. With all my interests floating in front of me, I know I'm an artist and I know in my core that I'll be pro at whatever it I choose to move ahead with...

So this comes as a bit of surprise as I'm about to import Kava from Hawaii and package my own blends of this inspiring, uplifting and calming herb. I'll mix it with greens, I'll mix it with chai spices.. I'm gonna move ahead and let it lead me to where ever it does.. because there's lots I want to do. I want to make and record music, I want to perform, I want to dance with companies and create my own form of ecstatic dance classes, I want to be an entrepreneur.

I want the world... actually, I want to be IN the world, out in front, being seen and being me. I know it's cliche, roll with it.

B~

No comments:

Post a Comment